Re-Starting Live Classes

Forums Yoga Re-Starting Live Classes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jose Kirby

This is presently a tricky situation – I would be interested to know how many members intend to take live classes once Lockdown 2 is over and how they are interpreting the rules in the different tiers.

rasayoga

Hello! This is a reply to test the forum … I can’t help you with live classes, José. Here in Ireland everything will be online into the foreseeable future – I suspect until Easter … I hope someone can help untangle the confusion for you!

Jose Kirby

The BWY website gives an understanding of the governments approvals.
    Personally, much as I would like to see my students live, as it were, I am happy to continue online, until such time as we can assume our new position in society. Probably nothing will be the same again but we can devise a better new normal?
    At least in our own homes, we don’t have to warm up the room.

debbiecharlett

I’m not sure, I think the problem is that many students are nervous about doing face to face classes even if they can be run. It will be interesting to see how things evolve in the coming months.

Jose Kirby

My experience is that the students prefer to use Zoom and keep away from others, despite that they miss the interaction .. I open up 10 – 15 minutes early so that there can be some communication between students .. this seems tone appreciated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.